What is it:
- youtube is a core part of many online businesses – it drives profit from: – first – from direct advertising income while your video plays, second – from driving traffic back to your website where you can collect email information and move customers into your sales funnel, third – from affiliate sales where you get a cut or payment if they click a link and buy an item from a vendor [ex. amazon] that you’ve set up ahead of time, fourth – helping SEO engines recognize you and rating your videos and website higher to drive more traffic
- chances of being highly profitable through advertising profit on YT alone is low – youtube works better as a way to get traffic to your site
Who is this for:
- whether you are getting starting or have been business for some time – I have yet to see a business not benefit from growing their youtube channel.
- youtube can work for more than typical video-based channels like your favourite minecraft watching or makeup tutorial channel
- Some examples of businesses you’d never expect to grow like crazy from youtube…. But did….. Hercules Candy…. The Hoof GP….
Why do this:
- A super nice characteristic of youtube is the versatility of income stream – direct income channels like JennaMarbles do well but so do channels where the objective is to get traffic back to the home website…. Or a mixture of both
- The sky is the limit with youtube if you figure out how to mesh it well with your business
how I can help with your struggles:
- professional video quality
- running out of ideas for videos
- continued low traffic
- saturated topic
- comment management