Start a Podcast
What is it:
- A podcast is a series of episodes. These episodes are audio files that are likely stored with a podcast hosting company. Another great thing about podcasts is that you can subscribe to them, which makes it easy to get notified (via your favorite podcast app) when new episodes come out.
Who is this for:
- Podcasts are good for businesses that regularly generate content – for example if you are generating regular youtube videos you are a good candidate for podcasts
- Podcasts in and of themselves are rarely lucrative – they should be part of your business approach to gain audience following rather than a straight path to profitability
Why do this:
- podcasts allow you to reach an audience in a different way than youtube [on the go] – but give a similar benefit of connecting you to an audience
- 1 in 2 adults have listened to a podcast; millenials lead the way in consumption – meaning that the customers of the future like this way to access media.
how I can help with your struggles:
- finding the time and staying on schedule
- reaching new listeners
- monetizing your podcast
- quality sound – equipment and technical setup